Stock Control Administrator vacancy
We are looking for a Stock Control Administrator to look after the machinery stock and machinery movements across all our depots.
You will need a strong eye for detail, have strong organisational skills and be able to work on your own initiative within a demanding environment.
You will be responsible for ensuring accurate stock movements are recorded across all our depots. You will provide regular stock reports and organise regular physical stock checks. You will work closely with our sales department.
You will also be the administrator for our busy company website. This involves uploading stock machines to our website and YouTube channel.
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Determination to see tasks through to completion
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good problem solver
- Familiar with data management and manipulation in Excel
- A knowledge of agriculture would be advantageous
This role will be based at our Insch depot.
If interested, please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org